Jungian and Post-Jungian Clinical Concepts
Sixteen month Online Certificate Course presented by an International Faculty of Jungian Clinicians and Academics.
This is a unique opportunity to learn Jungian theory and clinical application from a global faculty of senior Jungian clinicians and academics.
- Reviews (0)
Current course content.
Online course for registered therapists. The course duration is 15 months, each month presented by a world renowned Jungian academic.
- The therapy relationships and goals of the work.
- Development of personality: baby, child, adolescent, parent, family.
- Gender, sexuality, relationships: Anima and Animus.
- Ego and Consciousness.
- The Self and individuation.
- Alchemy and Transformation.
- Myth and Fairy tales.
- Dreams and Active Imagination.
- Culture, “race” and cultural complexes.
- Archetypes and the collective unconscious.
- The Shadow.
- Religion, spirituality, soul, the transpersonal.
- the arts, featuring film.
Format. Online course consisting of reading material, a three hour webinar. Delegates are required to submit an essay at the end of each module to qualify for accreditation.
This course will open for registration again June 2019. Please subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we open for registration.