Jungian and Post-Jungian Clinical Concepts
Twelve month Online Certificate Course presented by an International Faculty of Jungian Clinicians and Academics.
This is a unique opportunity to learn Jungian theory and clinical application from a global faculty of senior Jungian clinicians and academics.
- Reviews (0)
Current course content.
Online course for registered therapists. The course duration is twelve months, each month presented by a world renowned Jungian academic.
- The therapy relationships and goals of the work.
- Development of personality: baby, child, adolescent, parent, family.
- Gender, sexuality, relationships: Anima and Animus.
- Ego and Consciousness.
- The Self and individuation.
- Alchemy and Transformation.
- Myth and Fairy tales.
- Dreams and Active Imagination.
- Culture, “race” and cultural complexes.
- Archetypes and the collective unconscious.
- The Shadow.
- Religion, spirituality, soul, the transpersonal.
- the arts, featuring film.
Format. Online course consisting of reading material, a three hour webinar. Delegates are required to complete a multiple choice questionnaire at the end of each module to qualify for accreditation.