Congratulations on joining Alchemy of Symbols.
Welcome to the Alchemy of Symbols series.
For technical enquiries here: email@example.com.
For any administrative/finance issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we officially start on January 8th 2024, here are some notes in advance:
This course consists of four stages, namely
- Maya’s Labyrinth – starts January 8th
- Symbols of Transformation – starts April 1st.
- Mundus Imaginalis – starts July 1st
- The Sacred Marriage – Starts October 7th
Maya’s Labyrinth will start January 8th, but you can access the course content page in the meantime by clicking on the red button below.
The remaining course links will become active two weeks prior to the start of the dates mentioned above.
Each module contains the following materials:
1. Course material in pdf and transcript format which you can download.
2. Resource material will be made available at the end of the course, as the course focuses on the application and reflection on the course material through applications.
3. There will be 2 live webinars which will be recorded for students who cannot attend. The dates for these will be made available during the course. It is usually on a Saturday at 4pm London, 11 am New York times.
Each module runs over a two week period. We email a notice, as well as post the new materials on the Facebook forum on that date, including the event details and joining link for the live Q&A session.
You can also access the materials on the CAJS website at that time, when you are logged into your account here.
Listen to the podcast or read the transcript.
Work through the module applications, to deepen your personal experience with the module content, and explore how it may relate to your personal psychology.
The private Facebook Forum is optional and available for sharing and discussion with others in the course, as we move through each module, and we encourage your participation there. The joining link for each stage will be emailed to you.